The BBOM İzmir Education Cooperative opened its first school named Renkli Orman Early Education Center in Yakaköy, Bornova in October, 2015 and our primary school started operating in 2017.
Renkli Orman is an ecologic, non-profit school, providing pre and primary school children (aged 3-11) with alternative and democratic education.
- are knowledgeable or interested in alternative education
- enjoy being outdoors and using the outdoors as a learning environment
- believe in child-led learning
- are able to cater for every child’s needs to learn individually and at their own pace
- are interested in your own professional growth and development as a teacher
please apply for this post by following the below link to complete our application form.Click to access the form
The ideal candidate must:
- hold a degree in ELT, or be CELTA/DELTA (or equivalent) trained
- be a fluent speaker of English
- preferably have at least three years of experience teaching English to young learners
Applications will be screened, and following a brief telephone interview, the short-listed candidates will be interviewed in person. As a step in the recruitment process the prospective teachers will spend three trial days at the school.
We strongly advise you to complete all sections of the application form to provide screeners with as much information as possible.